Trusted by these amazing companies:
Next-gen pentesting at half the price
We’ve rebuilt the traditional pentest from the ground up. The Federacy pentesting platform enables our security researchers to reach unparalleled efficiency by standardizing and automating the data collection process and significantly improving the reporting process. We utilize industry-leading standards including the OWASP ASVS, Testing Guide and NIST SP 800-53A.
The best researchers in the world
Federacy security researchers have studied or worked at such institutions as MIT, Carnegie Mellon, CERT, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Google and Twitter. They are OSCP, OSCE, CISSP, CREST, and CEH certified.
Your pentest report, on-demand
Painlessly fulfill your partner or customer security requests. The Federacy pentest platform helps you remediate vulnerabilities and retests on-demand—and for free—so you always have a clean bill of health.
Your pentest report is always available, and up-to-date, so you can send it to partners anytime.
Meet compliance requirements
Federacy pentests satisfy compliance requirements for SOC2 and HIPAA as well as requirements for vendor/partner programs.
How it works
- Launch pentest
- Receive prioritized vulnerability reports in your Federacy Security Inbox
- Remediate vulnerabilities with guidance and advice in a dedicated Slack channel
- Request retesting & fix validating for free
- Export pentest report on-demand
- Turnaround time as quick as 3 weeks
- Remediation advice & retesting included
- Two or more researchers per project
- Issue tracking through the Federacy Inbox
- On-demand reports and letters of attestation
- Fulfill SOC2 and other compliance requirements
OWASP Application Security Verification Standard
OWASP Testing Guide v5
NIST SP 800-53A