Your engineers care about security, but you can't afford to dedicate anyone to it full-time. Hiring qualified appsec engineers is one of the most challenging tasks. Let us help augment your team.
Federacy takes care of triaging all inbound vulnerability reports from your bug bounty program, pentests, and security scans, so that you receive only signal with minimal burden to your team.
Managed bug bounties
- Triages and validates every report
- Provides remediation advice specific to your stack
- Communicates promptly with researchers
- Suggests awards or handles the award process entirely
- Staffs a Slack/Teams/Keybase channel to support your team
- Learns your software and APIs to educate researchers
What we test
Only signal, no noise
Looking for a calmer, managed approach to security testing?
Federacy triages and validates all vulnerability reports so that you receive only signal with minimal burden to your team.
We triage from:
- Federacy Managed Bug Bounty Programs
- Automated scans (SAST, DAST, Dependency, Container)
- Penetration tests
- Security assessments
|Onboarding & VDP assistance|
|Report triage and validation|
|Slack channel for remediation advice|
|Managed by Federacy badge|
Pre-seed startup, non-profit, or open source project? Use Federacy for free
Vulnerability disclosure programs
Need a secure channel for vulnerability reports?
Federacy can be used as part of a vulnerability disclosure program, satisfying security controls for SOC2, GPDR, CCPA, and vendor programs.